Tamayyaz is Elaph Training’s corporate social responsibility initiative targeting undergraduates in translation non-translation majors. Under this initiative, we provide a fully-paid scholarship for one hundred higher education students of languages and translation. Each quarter, twenty-five graduates enroll to receive 50-hour professional training on different aspects of translation. Tamayyaz training puts sharp focus on practicing translation in a real-life environment where learners get an insider’s perspective on the translation process as a whole.
- To provide an unparalleled opportunity for students to get prepared for the labor market in one of the world’s most growing industry;
- To help students receive practical training and acquire new skills and knowledge;
- To build the technical translation capabilities needed for a career as subject-matter expert [SME];
- To qualify students to effectively deal with translation challenges; and
- To contribute to solving the unemployment dilemma of our community.
- Arabic grammar
- English grammar
- Arabic writing
- English writing
- Translator’s tools
- Principles of legal translation
- Principles of technical translation
- Principles of Media translation